Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Re: Stacks

If you have read my last entry here, i did not use period on my last sentence, well it's an incomplete sentence. Because I do not know if I would end the sentence already or I still have something to say, or do I  have to take back what I said cause I am not sure with what am I saying, with these words that are coming out from my mouth and eating my insides. It's just a set of figures and symbols but you can't feel anything in there, nothing to make it real. It's empty in every way, so to give more clarity and to end the sentence...


...you and I it's not really worth it but I am fool enough to blame everything at you and to just throw it all away somewhere that you can't take it back and in someway it's part of me too. This is the decision I've made, this is what I think is good and this is what I think is right. Does it sound like I am not sure about it? I'll admit, yes but that's the plan, time will help me make this decision I've made happen, I will make this, us happen. Morning will come, days will grow longer, weeks and years will fade, and your still there then that's the time i could say hope is still alive. That there's something to hold unto. There's a time when i could say that it's love I have found, love in the nick of time. 


Your love will be, safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment