Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Late night thoughts

*insert some Bob marley song here "Is This Love"

Do you think this is a good start for my blog? I think so, or maybe it was just a coincidence that i am listening to it right now. Yes, i am serious. Swaying over my head, typing these letters, eyes are half-closed, singing "is this love, is this love that I'm feeling" and in the end i have thought about you.

Now, before starting everything i have thought about something you said to me before, that you read my blog sometimes, so you know my blog. But i don't know if you still read it until now, or maybe you were just too busy with your books. Does it sound like I'm worried? Yes, because this is about you. Don't get too excited or what that i do think about you every sec, you were like a random thought every 2 or 3 in the morning. Weird huh? I have no idea why? I'm done figuring it out before, but i think i'm not yet on a hundred percent done with it. I'm in the stage of confusion and figuring it out. So you better think about that. lol It's as if you know that i am talking about you. You can mean everyone, even my neighbor, my dog or whatever. So don't expect too much, or don't assume that it is you. This issue or whatever you can call it, maybe a part/memory/story from my life happened like years ago. It doesn't have anything to do with what i have right now. No i am not sharing any details about it. 

And suddenly i sound so mean or something similar to that. As what I've promised myself before this blog will serve as my diary or my imaginary friend, something that i could talk to without any hesitations or what. So i think what i said up there sounds like I'm talking to you, enough with the you's. You can be the cat and i can be the dog,with all the differences and such friendship knows no limits. 

i am the dog left in the middle of the street

No comments:

Post a Comment