But i can't wait here forever. And you always find a way to make me move. But don't make me wait tonight. So yes, I'm back! Hello HollyMollyKamoteBananaPineappleOrange! Hihi. So yeah? Updates? So where should i start?
Yesterday was a..BLAST! Had my 3rd celebration of my 18th birthday! Thank you guys! Especially my Mom and Dad who did everything just to make me happy. I'm so thankful I have someone like them who would always make me feel special and awesome! Oh well, they're awesome too! Haha! So many surprises, like someone gave me a 5 dozen roses,things that would be very useful to me, my favorite cake which is Tiramisu Meltdown and of course the AVP that Ate michi made. I'm so happy that I almost cry with the things i received. My relatives in Canada and States also greeted me in the AVP. I missed them so much, i wanna see them already. All of their messages really made me cry cause, now I realized how much they know me and love me. I can't imagine, that even though there are some people i loved that didn't loved me back, I'm still thankful that there are still people who loves me so much that i didn't even realize. I'm so..overwhelmed. I'm so stupid, i didn't realized that before. Thank you Lord! For everything. They ask me to wish for something when i was blowing my cake, but then i couldn't ask for more. Thank you, I'm so thankful Lord. I love you.
So there, what else? Me? Uhh, i think i'm okay. I'm happy. But there are still things, that are needed to be fixed. But of course I can't do it alone. That's why, yes. Please? Help me with this? Yes you. You know who you are. I really can't figure it out, what's the problem? Cause, i really don't have anything, against you. That was so last year, right? I've told you about it already, we've talked about it. I thought were good with that? But now what? I know there's something you're not telling me.So can we talk? So we can sort this out. I don't want others to be involved with this stupidity that were doing. I'm sorry, but i think this is really stupid. We don't have to do this, THIS. We could skip this part, and start again.
Again, I'm okay, i'm so done with that.. What's the problem? Tell me.
"So stay there cause i'll be coming over. And while our blood's still young it's so young, it runs and won't stop til it's over, won't stop to surrender."
No comments:
Post a Comment