Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blog Mood Pill: Check

So I guess I'm in the mood of writing and everything. I've been listening to Dashboard Confessional since 9pm. And it's 10:30pm already. Haha. Cause these songs are really. REALLY. Every line and phrase is really heart breaking. Strikes right through the middle of my chest, and kills me for a second. I'll give you a verse from a Dashboard Confessional song. 


"I'll wait until tomorrow.
Maybe you'll feel better then,
maybe we'll be better then.
So what's another day
when I can't bear these nights of thoughts of going on without you?
This mood of yours is temporary.
It seems worth the wait to see you smile again.
Out of the corner of your eye
won't be the only way you're looking at me then."



One of my favorite songs, from the album The Swiss Army Romance, the title is "Again I go Unnoticed". Try listening to it. You might as well get your heart broken. Hihi. Kiddin' I'm just an emotional kind of person, i think a lot and sometimes too much is not worth it. I think of a lot of things, people, future, past, you. Before I go to sleep, bored, every breath i take. Bla bla 


So what do you think with the verse? Maybe we'll be better then. I hope so. Are we okay? Are we not? Are we fine? Are we good? Are we happy? YES. That's the question, Are we happy? A capital of Y, E and S. So I guess, my friends are right, just go with the flow~ It seems worth the wait to see your smile again. But i heard from another song of DC, "What's the sense in waiting?". AGREE! What's the sense? You're not sure if there's still something left for you, just for you. Tell me, is there? Don't tell me there's nothing left for me, cause I've been waiting for almost a fuckin' year now. 


I've had enough of this for this day. Enough. But at least I'm happy. You're happy. No problemo amigo. 


"It's colder than it ought to be in March and I still got a day or two ahead of me till I'll be heading home, into your arms again."

No comments:

Post a Comment