As you could see, I only post like every month only. That's how busy I am. Haha. I was kiddin'. No, the reason is, I only post here when I really feel bad and everything, you could read my previous entries, and you will understand. I know, no one reads my blog. I don't have enough followers and they're not active anymore, I guess. But I don't mind. So, now? No, I don't feel bad, I had fun today with my friends, my long time friends. Hihi. Its been 4 months since we had a chat and everything, I really missed them like I want to spend the whole night with them. Gahh but of course I can't.
I'm fine, thank you.
Again, we've talked about something for the 100000th time. That again. And I asked them for some advices or what. What do people always tell me? "Just go with the flow" JSYK guys, I've been doing that ever since. For almost a year now. Hey you, could you just give me answers. Please? I really need it. Don't leave people hanging on your pathetic game. Oh, am i right? It's just a game. I know you're better than this.
See? I am fine. Really. #jk
"It's hard to believe that I would let myself get so wrapped in you.There's got to be something that would be worthwhile for me to give to you."
No comments:
Post a Comment