Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I've been thinking a lot

About the varsity thing the first time i got on college 3 years ago. I've been to playing a men sport, basketball. They say only the tough guys can play ball, but they don't know that there are a lot of tough women too. Well, I guess I'm one of them. Yes, I do play women sport too like volleyball and badminton. But I'm not as good when I'm playing ball. I guess that's my passion. I'm the only girl who plays ball in the family, and of course my guy cousins its natural to them don't you think?


I've been playing basketball since I was in elementary years. I can't remember who influenced or inspired me to play, maybe i was born with it. It's my skill that God gave me. Well, Thank you Lord for giving me a unique skill for a women to have and I promise you to treasure and improve it. I have a lot of girl friends who also play ball, and also become my teammates during high school. I did not join the varsity during high school, i just play during our intrams week and i just got luck on my last year in high school, I got the Most Valuable Player award! Yey! Can you believe that? No. Srsly? No. Yes, me too. Hahaha


So the point is, of course I want to join the varsity team in UST or just the varsity team of our college, basta varsity. But i just realized that I won't be finishing my Interior Design course in 4 years, i know for sure that i would be extending for more than 2 years so a total of 6 years, its because of the training everyday, the conditioning and everything. I can't focus on my studies and plates. I know that for sure, now that I am in 3rd year already. I've been thinking what could happen if i joined the team and continued my passion of playing ball? 


Oh god I miss basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment