Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For a friend

We've all got friends, close friends, best friends whom we could talk to whenever we needed someone to listen to our rants, hatred, happiness, sadness and many more things. Like me, every time I feel bad about something i always asked them to hear me out and tell me things that could make me feel better. Friends are the best medicine I must say. 


But sometimes, whenever someone tells a story why they feel that way, i could also feel what they feel about it. Sometimes i laugh so hard or i get sad also and  I start to remember things that made me feel that way. We all get affected what others say or even act. We easily adapt what's in front of us, around us. It could also be a choice, a coincidence or even a compulsive act. Di ba sometimes we can't manage our feelings, thoughts and acts then we get into trouble? #truestorybro lol at this hahaha


So, for a friend who is in need of so much love and support. Don't get too depressed about it, try to think twice with your decisions and words. You might regret saying it or doing it someday. Yes, I know that I have no right to tell you that, but at least you've got a plan. It's just an advice, it's your choice if you want to take it or not. I am not in your situation, I don't know what is really going on, I don't know anything about it, I know that. But I just don't want you to be like this. It's not just me, it's not just the feeling of being sad, we are worried about you. We are worried of what could happen, what you could think of. We want you to be better. We keep on saying we've got your back but hell yeah, i agree with that. We won't leave. He might have left you, but were just one step behind. Always remember that. We all have been friends for a long time now, we have trusted each other our deepest secrets and dirtiest deeds, we have cared for each other throughout the years, and if there's anything you need you could always ask us. Space? It's not a big deal. You need more hugs and love? Anytime dear. Were not that pathetic who would give up a long time friendship, yes it's also a kind of relationship with a stupid and lame reason.


Keep on smiling and hope for a better mornings and warmer nights. Keep the faith and hope with God, he won't leave you too. :-)


"These times will try hard, to define me, but I will hold my head up high"



No comments:

Post a Comment