So I was thinking, may sense ba mga entry ko dito sa blog? Kasi feeling ko wala, lahat rants, thoughts, fears, etc. Eh that's how a blog should be di ba? For me, a blog is a space, for us to be more free and let ourselves grow from our daily heartbreaks and happiness. Kanya kanyang opinion yan, kanya kanyang use ng blog. But for me, it's more like a virtual friend, diary. Haha. A friend, who I can talk to and who would listen to me anytime.
2/13/2012. Tomorrow is Tuesday, a day that couples have been waiting for every year. A chance for some to get things right with someone, to propose their love for someone, to love more, to share some love for those who are in need, and to lose some virginity for some girls and guys too! Lol that was a joke, I got that from Twitter!
I know how you feel. It is something only you can help yourself. Your old enough to know what is right and wrong, you know what has to be done and what should be avoided, you know when is the right time and when its not, you know what is appropriate and what is not, i know you know all these things and the other things that is not needed to be mentioned here.
I hope you know what is love too. I hope you know why am i telling you this. I just hope i could be that someone who could take that sadness away.
"All this fear falls away you leave me naked, hold me close cause I need you to guide me to safety. No, I don't wanna wait forever."
No comments:
Post a Comment