Hello March! The month I've been waiting for a long time now. I just can't really wait for my Hongkong trip with some of my great friends before the summer classes. Oh yeah, summer classes for the start of book writing for our thesis I mean my thesis. It's scaring the shit out of me, doing everything on your own, different from the others, everything is made by you, yourself and the last thing that i kept thinking is who could be my thesis adviser, the more you hate the professor, the more it would come to you! Like whattttt! I know Lord will help me throughout the coming year, being a senior.
So yeah, a lot has happened from my last blog entry, I've been to Cebu, last February 22-24 all alone in the plane, cause my dad went their earlier, so yeah. It was a great experience, the only reason I've been there is that I can't stand having friends just by meeting them through online, of course I've wanted to meet them personally. I have known them for like more than a year already and yes, I've decided to visit them. The chance of travelling is also a part from my reasons, lol. I have never traveled by plane, and that would be my first time, unforgettable and hilarious! lol The word hilarious, well I'm not referring to the experience, but I was referring that word to me. I think I was just too hilarious to make some big big big, like really huge crack for something that lately I have realized that I think I am too stupid to do that, but I can't do anything about it already. You were all just words oh well I've done it. No regrets, just love.
Whatever I do, i just keep on coming back to that same old feeling, on that same spot where I just stood there and watched you smile right back at me. That moment when were talking some really weird stuff, childish ideas and thoughts and the most weirdest feeling i could ever feel is when silence eats us all through out the seconds of that moment, and I still don't feel alone. We could talk all day, we could just sit and listen to the unspoken words, i don't care if you really can't express what you really want to say or whatever, just stay, all I'm asking is for you to just exist. I'm fine just seeing you.
"This is the start of something beautiful, you are the start of something new"
No comments:
Post a Comment