Thursday, March 22, 2012

Smother me

Last 2 days of final exams! Yehey! It's fucking overrrr! Sorry for the bad word, i express my feelings too much. lol well anyway, still haven't read the Rizal's articles for my tomorrow's exam, will finish this then I could start reading the long long longgggg define long articles. So yeah, haven't been sleeping completely since last week, too many plates and reading to do. I just can't wait for the weekend, cause I'll be in Hongkong for 1 week, March 25 to April 1 with some of my good friends. That's the update so far since the last time i wrote here. Does it sound like I'm in a hurry? Hahahah cause i feel like i keep on summarizing everything i just wrote ^


I've been thinking lately so much about you, and i don't know why. You're just thereeeeeeeeeeee and i just can't get it off, headfuck! And i get the chills and everything with every move you make and i just can't resist it. As of now I'm not sure what I exactly feel about you, i don't wanna think ahead of this it's too early to say. All I know is, i care about you and i miss you everyday. The moment I open my eyes in the morning you're there, the moment i review for my exams you're still there I can't help but to think how you are right now, what do you do, what are you thinking right now etc. and it makes me mad and crazy, like crazy.


This photo i got from Tumblr describes you so well.


You
































Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment