Saturday, March 24, 2012

Get me right

I am not feeling well, emotionally. And so I decided to visit this page and maybe here i can feel a lot better. The problem with me is i attach myself too much to something, and sometimes i end up disappointing myself. What's even worst is that i expect too much, too fucking much. Sometimes I don't know what to feel anymore. Sometimes expecting too much from something makes you look stupid and what's even worst is that it makes you really sad and makes you think that life could be really so unfair. Like everything is taken away from you every day. Like nothing is worth it. Like nothing really wants you to be happy. It feels like everyone is being selfish and a bitch to you. And I fucking hate the way I am feeling right now.


Maybe I just missed being held. Maybe I just needed that feeling that someone really cares for you. That no matter what happens..maybe i just need someone to tell me that everything's gonna be okay. I'm fuckin' scared of what I feel about you, scared that it might be just an illusion. Scared that it won't be accepted. I'm just too fuckin' scared of everything. Don't get me wrong, but hey i am as weak as you. I am not as strong and brave as what you think. I find myself crazy about you, like crazy. I don't feel the hesitation that i should feel. It feels great, comforting and.. I'm sleepy. I can't think right anymore. I wanted to be needed by you and I guess that is just too much to ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment