Why can't you be normal, why can't you be like everybody else. I know, and i do understand that we all are trying to be someone else, change is inevitable. Why are you so complicated in so many aspects in my life? I can't understand you sometimes, but seriously I'm trying. I want to help, i am fulfilling the role you gave me, what you wanted me to be and i respect that.
I get it, i get what you mean, what you want, or whatever you need to be truly happy, but what i don't get it is i think we are all temporary to you. Yes, i am affected, i am part of your life as well, though i am just your friend or whatever level of friendship we have, i am your friend who was with you the whole time. Why can't we be enough. Why can't we all just be happy. One day you will see, that everything in this world has a reason or meaning to our life. You can't just throw it all away like a piece of paper. Were not disposable, we need to be remembered, loved and valued even in the simplest way.
Learn how to appreciate the things you have in front of you, or you might lose it in time. You need to stop dreaming and it's time to face reality. We are being used and misguided sometimes, all we have to do is be sensible enough. Nothing is permanent, finding consistency and truth can be hard but all i could say is that, you have the freedom to choose who you want to be with and who you wan't to be. There's nothing to worry, cause i would still be your friend.
Get out of that corner, and stop being so terrified with everything. *pats on the back
No comments:
Post a Comment