Wednesday, November 14, 2012

To build a home

I don't even know how to start this entry, i would say that the first part or the introduction of any writing will always be the hardest part, and the ending would be the best part. 

Weeks ago, my eyes can't help but to burst into tears and my lungs started to breathe in and out smoothly when i finally looked into reality and face the truth. A strike of pain in my heart and opens it up freely from the truth that was gained. I can't seem to live the next day. I finally let go of my hand holding on to the frail cliff and crashed into the cold waters rushing through the sand and stones. I was blinded by the truth and fear. I was voiceless from the sweetest thoughts of yesterday. I can't hear the sadness and happiness of life. All i know is that it doesn't exist not only within my mind, but in my heart as well. It was pierced deeply that i couldn't obliterate or i might as well die knowing that loving a human being could be as hard and daunting as dying.

Too much love has given, but a different side of love was returned. It was all but a confusion and soreness. Save me from the hole of your confusion and madness in life. The mess and wild thoughts of yours, get it all together. 

I held on as tightly as you held onto me. Cause I built a home for you, for me. Until it dissappeared from me, from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment