Arts, crafts and stuff. This is what i think, the right field for me. When i was young, i like sketching, designing and mixing up colors. It's really fun playing with those stuff. I used to join art contests during the middle school. But I don't get all the gold medals, but still i'm in second place, not bad eh?
My mom is really supportive, she even enrolled me in music and art classes. I play piano and guitar back then. Now? I still know how, but i think playing instruments is not for me. But it's not that i don't like music, i love it actually. It makes me feel good and relaxing. I appreciate art a lot, seriously. When i see colors, or patterns from somewhere there's something that gets me there and my attraction to something that is beautiful, well its hard to take it off, like its glued on my eyes. Haha!
There's also my dad, who become an inspiration to me. He also like drawings and stuff, that's why he graduated as an architect, and my grandfather is also an architect. So there, maybe that's a reason also why i like this stuff. So now, i think were in the same field. I took BS Interior Design in a prestigious school which is University of Santo Tomas. And i'm proud with what i'm taking and yes. I think, ID is really for me. Even though so many plates (This is what we call our drawings, and its like an enemy in a war) are coming just to break us down and fail the subject or leave the school and transfer to another. But everyone in CFAD is doing their best just to get through it. Cause, this is what we want. The courses were taking up, is what we see in ourselves, in the future.
Interior Design, this is what i want. I don't see myself as a nurse, teacher, engineer or even a doctor. Doctor, that's what i want back then, but then my skills and abilities made me think that its not for me. I'm not good with numbers, terms and descriptions. We have that in our subjects, but my mind can still handle it. Haha! Because of this, whatever it takes, i'm going to do everything that i can. And I'm happy with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment