You suck if you don't know this movie. It's a movie about the famous Mark Zuckerberg. The Awesome Mark Zuckerberg. The Great Mark Zuckerberg. The youngest billionaire baby! I never knew that Facebook have been in a complicated situation because of the stocks, shares and everything. You better watch the movie so you'll understand what the fuck I'm trying to say. Okay? Haha.
Well anyway, Mark Zuckerberg, i just want to let you know that Facebook has been a success, and all of the users are very thankful for your very creative invention! Cheers mate! Haha! Well anyway, I don't know if I'll be happy with my 2nd sem schedule, cause its only from Monday to Thursday. But most of the subjects are till 9 pm. What the hell, who stay's in school for some shit at 9 pm? Oh God. But there's nothing we can do about it, and still were lucky to have that kind of schedule. Cause the other sections have their saturday classes, see? Were still lucky right? Yehey!
You thought that this blog will be about the movie "The Social Network"? Well, i don't think so. Haha. Because of its awesomeness and everything, there's nothing else i can say eh eh eh, You know that song? Okay, nevermind. Haha! So this day is not really good, because of the RAIN. Hell i don't like rain. You get wet, sick and dirty. But rain is the best when you needed someone but there's no one. Get it? No. Haha.
Yesterday was really fun, and i didn't mind the rain. Haha. I cut class, well it's okay because its the first meeting, we don't have any activities or something. Take note: It's a major subject. Haha! And it's the first time that i saw some of my high-school friends visited UST. Cavite to Manila? I appreciate their effort! Haha. Thank you guys. You know who you are. They are some of my closest friends. And seeing them just made my day. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment