Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Said Maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me. And after all, you're my wonderwall. Seriously. Haha. Everytime i hear Oasis songs, those fuckin' lines are stuck in my mind and right through my chest and just let me sit around the corner and think of things that just breaks my heart. Haha. I'm being serious again, don't worry this is nothing. Nothing to worry about my life, well in the part of "Love" life. Haha. Well, I'm okay and happy with what i have right now.


I don't know what this is, hey! You're the only one who could tell me what this is, but one thing for sure is that I'm happy with your surprise presence every time i have to meet someone or i don't know. It's just like suddenly your there, and i don't know what to do anymore. No, what i mean is, seeing you just blows my mind and heart and suddenly a storm called "Happiness" will come.


Hey, don't go. Just stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment