Today was a good day, seriously. Every day has been a good day for me. Why o why? There's only one reason for sure, living' my life like sky is the limit. Haha! What?! Never mind. Anyway, so how's your day everyone? 4 followers? Well, i don't like my blog to be public. Because here, is where my other side or i think i can call it as my other half?. Writing every thought, feeling and opinion in everything that only a few people could see. I don't mind having a few people to follow my blog, well they can't find anything here.
So, me. As of now, 10:18 pm-November 25,2010. I think i can say that, i'm fine. I'm feeling' good and okay. So there's no problem at all. Right? Because, i'm starting to build walls. I'm starting to change for good? Yeah? For myself and i think for everyone also. It's time to get things right and i should start getting back on the track.
That's all i can say for now. There's nothing else i could say. There's nothing to spoil. There's nothing to share. There's no good news or bad news. There's nothing to be afraid of. There's nothing to hate. There's nothing to...There's nothing to love.
"Cause all you see is where else you could be, When you're at home
Out on the street are so many possibilities to not be alone."
No comments:
Post a Comment