So anong meron sa title ko? Haha. Baka naman sabihin niyo bitter ako or something. I was thinking about this topic since yesterday, and I've decided to write it here on scattered pages under my bed. Hihi
I'm single and I'm happy, yes people I'm happy and contented with what I have right now. Supportive and cranky friends. Lovable parents and a lovely dog. Good life. Good health. I'm really fine. Try to ask yourselves, for those who have boyfriends and girlfriends. Are you happy with your someone right now? I know you'd say yes. Do you feel the love that they want to share? I know you'd say very much. Do you love waking up in the morning with someone holding you and sharing some sheets? I know you'd say, I don't want to get up and just stay in bed. I know most of you would say these things. I know most of you feel so 101% happy and contented in life and just want to stay that way forever. But we all know that there's no such thing as forever, and that things that make us happy only last for a while. I know that some of you doesn't know that.
Boys, why do you ask girls for them to say yes? Why do you tell them that they are the prettiest girl alive? Why do you tell them you won't leave them? Why do you tell them I love you everyday? Does it make you feel good? Does it make you feel happy? For you, does this feeling last for a lifetime? Does it makes you a better person?
No one knows.
Girls, why do you tell them you want them to stay? Forever? For the rest of my life? Why do you tell them to be your knight and shining armor? Why do you tell them to kiss you every time they see you? Why? Does it change your way of living? Does it change your lifestyle? Does it change yourself? Does it change everything?
No one knows too.
So why do you think people have this kind of commitment? Does it..Should stop staying this Does thing. So why do people propose some kind of an agreement for themselves? To stay, care and love each other? Do you really need a relationship when you can stay, care and love someone without these thing that they call, "Relationship"? We could all love, stay and care for someone whenever we want to, whenever we feel to, and just whenever.
"Gonna free fall out into nothing Oh, I’m gonna leave this, this world for a while. Now I’m free, free falling, falling."
No comments:
Post a Comment