Monday, May 14, 2012

Down River

This day so far is still the same just like all the days of my 19 years of living in this earth. I breathe the air, smell the lemon grass and inhale love ever since my eyes felt the sun's heat and my body shivers from the cold of the ground. So basically i feel so random today. Just like the words and sentences I've placed up there. Feels like I'm writing a book or something! 


I don't feel so right. I feel like my body's gonna crash any minute now. I am not sick but it seems like a thousand pounds of gold just hit me and man i feel the weight of it in every bones and muscles in my body. I feel so hollow in every corner of my unloved heart. Did I lost all my friends and foes that's why i feel so empty? I know there's something wrong but i just can't fucking get it! It makes me sad and lonely. These songs that play breaks me into pieces and i can't seem to build myself again. I am lost. I am curious. I am..I..


I just miss you i guess.

"Lay down with me, tell me no lies. Just hold me close, don't patronize"

No comments:

Post a Comment