Saturday, May 12, 2012

A round of applause

People change. I guess i believe in these two simple phrases I've been hearing to a lot of friends of mine. There's nothing I can do about it, I know we can't please everyone but that's the way life is. We live in a world full of lies, shits, and all the craps you could think of. But whatever happens, in the end we feel happy about something or someone.

Well sorry to say, I just have to admit how much you've changed the first time we met. We are both happy knowing and learning about things, getting to know everything about each other, having fun with every seconds that we have. But what happened? Like we've walked in different paths, you have walked far too right and crossed the bridge, burned it and never came back. From all the things that I don't like, is leaving me somewhere in the middle and just act like nothing happened, like we haven't known each other for too long. 

A round of applause for you for receiving the award of "Most inconsistent friend" Stay the same, congratulations! *Am I too sarcastic about this? My thoughts, thinking and writing is not good anymore cause I'm too sleepy and tired from, about everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment