Two words, life and beach. Let me get this straight and be done with it as soon as I possibly can.
Why Life?
Well, as of now i am no good at anyone right? And yes my life is trying to be bitchy. I can't fix it, i don't know how or maybe I just don't like fixing everything. Pride is winning as of the moment, i can't help myself. Everybody thinks that I am a bitch and I am the worst person they have ever known in their whole life. For me, it's better to throw all my rants and shit here cause no one cares and no one knows. I guess this is reality..
So now, why Beach?
It's the month of May here in the small country half across the world, it's called Philippines I don't know if in the foreign countries they know it exist lol. Anyway, yes, It's a tropical country, Starting from March to May we call it Summer then June to August is Rainy Season and starting from September..well enough with the season stuff, so yeah it's summer today and my summer classes just ended last week, so I've got few weeks left for a vacation and some skinny dipping, i'm just kidding. So last week were planning where to go for some outing in the beach, and yes we've looked everywhere and we found one. And when everything is planned out, everyone is trying to be bitch again and ruining all the plans we've had. And at the end, I'm still the bitch.
So yeah, my week, my summer, my life sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment