My chest
As if
In love,
Pounds
As if
In love,
Pounds
My head -
Light, yet full
With headlights,
Acclimatises
Light, yet full
With headlights,
Acclimatises
I was caught
Crossing
The street.
The chance
I took
In change
Hooked me
Through the cheek
Crossing
The street.
The chance
I took
In change
Hooked me
Through the cheek
Now
My heart
As if in love, aches
In the absence
Of breath
My heart
As if in love, aches
In the absence
Of breath
by Loqui
I have written some words, phrases and sentences. But i just can't complete the thought and idea with what i'm writing. No one could help me, but myself alone. I needed time to comprehend and put the pieces back together. I need to collect and restore my thoughts, emotions and everything that completes myself. But i just can't... Time is the only friend i have right now.
I am lost.
Where did i go wrong, I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
No comments:
Post a Comment