Thursday, September 20, 2012

Words I can't even fathom

Everything just happens all of a sudden, you were doing it again. You're being unpredictable again. You're giving me hope all over again. You're giving me a reason to stay and to hold on to something you can't even say or comprehend.  

Again, just again. I could say that waiting would take a lot of courage and time, but that's all i could do for now. It could take months or years, but everyday it grows fonder and existent. Thinking twice is not enough, time is the only thing that could help us right now. 

I lay down and think of it, that maybe it could be nothing but that's being stupid. Cause i know down there, it's something you can't just easily get rid of and throw away. It is something you can keep. Our love was comfortable. 


Please know, that I am yours to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment