...everything from me.
As i try to feel how that sand and these small stones could be so warm in a place like this. I could feel the frosty water down on my toes and legs. I started to spread my arms thoroughly through the bed of sand, i could finally feel it, how the water carries me through the sea. I can't see the rays of the sun, as it hides through the giant clouds. Warmth is all there is.
How the waters changes color when it gets deeper and deeper. How it makes the sound louder than the rain, how it looks so perfect even if my eyes are closed, how it brings serenity in my soul, how it crashes every sadness and emotion going through my mind, how it washes my messed up life, how it could be still after the storm, how it could be everything to me. It steals everything away from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment