Sunday, October 14, 2012

It will, and will always be you

Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
Still a little hard to say what's going on



I took a glance, i took a breath, i took a little bit of you out from my chest and i still don't understand myself. Each day, i can't deny to myself, to everyone that it will always be the same person behind my unseen smile and imperceptible tears. I can't skip the page where i've written everything about you, and how i described every beat of my heart. I never thought it exists in my veins and though it can't be seen it is existent within me. It grows and nurtures every tiny cell in my body. It took a lot of time in my life to finally find what i'm looking for, it was so easy to call it love.

I have seen everything from you, i have felt so real, it was all safe but in this world that we live in nothing really lasts. Everyday you step a little closer to me, still i can't see what's going on. I don't and canher't count the days wherein you have taken every feeling and emotion from me, and all of sudden out of curiosity and abundant need of something in return it was all gone the millisecond you have to breathe in for air. I can't go back to that moment that was meant to happen.

It was all a matter of time,when i have finally realized that there will always be a part of you that i can't take away from me. I can't just rip you off out of my chest. A stain on the low right corner of my beating heart, it would always be there eternally. Love might again  exist in a few years, but it can't replace the stain that has been there since forever. I will always be in there standing where in you pretend to exist. 

I will, and will always carry it upon my hands and living heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment