Wednesday, October 24, 2012

That's just the way it is

Too many cups of caffeine and a bunch of nicotine butts took my head away from reality, from what is right and what is wrong, from fake shadows, from low self-esteem and self-reliant human beings. Strange a lot, too strange for me to think of some concepts, thoughts and bullshit ideas every mornings and sunsets. I spend too much time thinking about stupid crap and mess that everyone is making to pull me down an inch each day. They can't do that, they're insane and it hurts. It hurts more than you could think of.

It's gonna be hard to believe, but i don't consider someone that easy as my friend (Sorry for being too harsh but that's just the way i am, deal with it my friend). Yes, i could say you're my friend, but you see it would take a lot of time to know someone. Time could pass by, then that's the only time you could find someone who is reliable, trustworthy and someone who's gonna give the last piece of chocolate just for you to have it. I am just too honest to say this. But yes, it's true. I don't want to hurt or disappoint anyone, i was just asked by my conscience to tell the truth. 

Again, that's just the way it is. You can't do anything about it  and just respect what i think and what i do. You can't control me, or tell me what i have to do. We all have our own ways, all you have to do is to deal with it. I don't think it's that hard for you? Try to understand of what of I feel and what I think, it's not always gonna be you, you and you, and all of you. I am a human being and i have a heart. I am not that someone you are thinking, and then again a million of people have said this but you can't really please everybody. 

Sorry but I don't really give a fuck of what you think or what you care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment