Then okay, i wasn't able to continue my story about the Festival thing. So there, my friends are so kind and understanding that we didn't continue to ride the Roller Coaster. And then, we went to Pixie Forest and its my first time to ride the "FUNHOUSE". I'm expecting that it would be really FUN, because of the name. It was a small room with paintings and stuff on the wall. We were like 10 people seating there with a tight seat belt? Its not a belt actually, its a metal bar? Wtf. Seat lock! There! hahaha! Then i was thinking why do we need a lock, my friends said its just illusions and everything. Then i can't understand what they're talking about "360 and 180 degrees". Suddenly the lights went off, then our seat started to sway from left to right. I have this bad feeling about that swaying seat. There's a story i think, cause someone is talking in the background. Then i closed my eyes, cause its swaying so hard that i could reach the ceiling! And i was like "FU guys! I hate you friends!" the whoooooollleeee time. Hahaha! I was shouting, i swear. That was HELLA FUN! Kaya nga siguro FUNHOUSE yon! Well, Thank you guys for that experience, but still i have ACROPHOBIA! Try that funhouse, and you will be like this @_@. Haha!
"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you and what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?"
"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you and what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?"
No comments:
Post a Comment