Sunday, May 23, 2010

Someday, maybe.

I want to be a billionaire so freakin' bad. 


Hell yeah! Buy the things i never had, and everything! Help my parents and myself too. I just can't imagine having lots of money like a million or even a billion. I just don't know how to spend it. Maybe i'll start buying a house, well i don't want a huge huge house, big house is enough, its not the same, K? Haha. Then, maybe a car. 2 cars. My dream car and a car for my family.  After that, maybe i'll go shopping. Then, save the money. Yun lang. Hahaha. I'll save money too for my parents and my relatives.


If i have more than a million like billion, maybe i'll do the same then travel! That's my dream, to travel. Lots of travel. Not really around the world, but the places i really want to visit. Then save the money again. 


"I swear the world better prepare for when I’m a billionaire."

No comments:

Post a Comment